Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Are You a UC San Diego Pre-Law Student?


For the second year, UC San Diego is collaborating with California Western School of Law to provide the A.I.M. for Law Program to UC San Diego undergraduate students. This program is free!

Please note that Student Legal Services is not affiliated with this program, however many of last year's A.I.M. for Law participants let us know how much they enjoyed the program. We though we would pass that information along to other interested UC San Diego students!


A.I.M. for Law will meet once a week from October 1st through December 3rd on Tuesdays from 7:10-9:00pm to do things such as:


  • Learn how to study for the LSAT 
  • Meet attorneys, law professors, and law student guest speakers 
  • Learn how to prepare and apply for law school and financial aid 
  • Practice writing law school exams 
  • Learn to brief legal cases 
  • And more!

 Former participants are currently attending law school at California Western, Georgetown, UC Irvine, and University of San Diego.  Here is what some had to say about A.I.M. for Law:

  • I really enjoyed all these classes.  I learned so much about law in this program!  It reassured me that law school is something I want to do. 
  • A.I.M. was extremely effective in preparing me for the law school application process.  It was definitely, without a question, worth the time and effort. 
  • A.I.M. for Law was extremely effective!  I gained so much knowledge about the LSAT and how to get into and be successful in law school.


To apply, contact Program Manager Drew Lautemann, Esq. at DLautemann@cwsl.edu or 619-204-4678.  Please note that space is limited.